The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (10-12, 6-2 NEC) and the Merrimack Warriors (9-13, 3-5 NEC) meet at Knott Arena on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The game has no set line. The point total for the matchup is set at 117.5.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Merrimack Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Merrimack Betting Odds
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Merrimack Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 130.5 total points, 13.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a points-per-game average 8.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Merrimack covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Merrimack and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 7.8 more points (125.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 60.3, 4.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Merrimack Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s has compiled an 11-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, nine of Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Mountaineers average the same amount of points as the Warriors give up (61.4).
- Mount St. Mary’s is 8-2 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 61.4 points.
- Merrimack has gone 8-11-1 against the spread this year.
- This season, Merrimack’s games have hit the over eight times out of 20 chances.
- The Warriors put up 5.7 fewer points per game (55.9) than the Mountaineers give up (61.6).
- Merrimack has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.6 points.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Merrimack Over/Under Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (117.5 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been 13 Merrimack games that have ended with a combined score over 117.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 117.3 points per game, 0.2 points fewer than the point total of 117.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 5.5 fewer points than the 123 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Mountaineers have seen a 131.0 over/under in their games this season, 13.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 126.0 points this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 11.0 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 58.8 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
- Mezie Offurum: 11.1 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Malik Jefferson: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 51.9 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 7.1 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.5 BLK, 50.7 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.0 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Ziggy Reid: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 29.9 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (27-for-95)
- Malik Edmead: 10.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.9 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.5 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.