The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (12-9, 6-4 Patriot) host the Army Black Knights (13-9, 7-3 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Reitz Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The Greyhounds are 4-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Loyola (MD) vs. Army Predictions
Loyola (MD) vs. Army Betting Odds
|Loyola (MD)||-4||137.5 points|
Loyola (MD) vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Loyola (MD) is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Loyola (MD)’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Greyhounds games averaged 134.9 total points, 2.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Greyhounds have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Army is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Army’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Black Knights games averaged 142.4 total points, 4.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Black Knights are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
Loyola (MD) vs. Army Betting Trends
- Loyola (MD) has covered the spread eight times in 20 games with a set spread.
- The Greyhounds are only 1-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Loyola (MD) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The 68.7 points per game the Greyhounds put up are the same as the Black Knights allow.
- When Loyola (MD) totals more than 69.7 points, it is 3-6-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Army has covered the spread 11 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Black Knights are 3-3 against the spread.
- This year, 11 of Army’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Black Knights put up an average of 71.1 points per game, just 3.8 more points than the 67.3 the Greyhounds give up to opponents.
- Army has put together an 8-2 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been 11 Army games that have ended with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.8 points per game, 2.3 points more than the point total of 137.5 for this game.
- The 137 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.5 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Greyhounds have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Black Knights’ games have a total points bet of 140.7 points this season, 3.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 19.0 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (38-for-109)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (31-for-109)
- Kenny Jones: 7.8 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.5 STL, 38.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Golden Dike: 5.3 PTS, 65.0 FG%
- Milos Ilic: 6.3 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
Army Team Leaders
- Jalen Rucker: 15.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (60-for-155)
- Josh Caldwell: 12.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.4 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
- Charlie Peterson: 7.5 PTS, 47.6 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 7.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.5 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Chris Mann: 7.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.