The Florida Atlantic Owls (12-9, 5-3 C-USA) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (16-5, 7-2 C-USA) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 141.5.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-2.5||141.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 0.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Florida Atlantic is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Florida Atlantic’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 139.2 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Owls have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-6-1).
- The Bulldogs are 9-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Louisiana Tech’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The 78 points per game the Bulldogs score are 10 more points than the Owls give up (68).
- When Louisiana Tech totals more than 68 points, it is 9-4-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread 10 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Owls have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Florida Atlantic’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Owls’ 74.7 points per game are 7.2 more points than the 67.5 the Bulldogs give up.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Florida Atlantic is 8-4 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) 11 times this season.
- Eight of Florida Atlantic’s games finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 141.5 is 11.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (78 points per game) and the Owls (74.7 points per game).
- The 135.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are six fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 143 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- Owls games have an over/under of 140.5 points this season, one point fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 17 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.8 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 13.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Cobe Williams: 10 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Keaston Willis: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (54-for-140)
- David Green: 6.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (54-for-135)
- Michael Forrest: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (55-for-149)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
- Vladislav Goldin: 6.9 PTS, 55.9 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.