The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (7-9, 1-4 Big West) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Long Beach State Beach (10-9, 5-1 Big West) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Walter Pyramid as 5.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 134.5 in the matchup.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-5.5||134.5 points|
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State is 5-5 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Long Beach State’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Beach’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.9 points scored. That’s 8.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Beach have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Bakersfield is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 CSU Bakersfield games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Roadrunners games averaged 126.8 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Roadrunners’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 61.5, 4.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has compiled an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Beach have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, 10 of Long Beach State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Beach put up 9.6 more points per game (73.7) than the Roadrunners allow (64.1).
- Long Beach State has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 10-6 record overall when scoring more than 64.1 points.
- CSU Bakersfield is 5-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Roadrunners have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving CSU Bakersfield have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Roadrunners score 8.7 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Beach allow (74.6).
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- Long Beach State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (134.5 points) 12 times this season.
- Four of CSU Bakersfield’s games finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.6 points per game, 5.1 points more than the total of 134.5 for this contest.
- The 138.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.2 more than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Beach games is 145.0 points, 10.5 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates this game’s over/under (134.5 points) and the average total points bet in Roadrunners’ games (127.8 points) this season.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.0 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Aboubacar Traore: 7.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 66.3 FG%
- Colin Slater: 12.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (39-for-98)
- Jadon Jones: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.4 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 10.0 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (18-for-45)
- Justin McCall: 9.8 PTS, 50.8 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32.7 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Shawn Stith: 7.1 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Cameron Smith: 5.2 PTS, 46.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.