The Sacred Heart Pioneers (7-13, 3-4 NEC) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Long Island Sharks (8-12, 5-5 NEC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Predictions
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Betting Odds
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Last 10 Games
- LIU has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- LIU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Sharks games averaged 5.6 fewer points (143.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Sharks have scored 3.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacred Heart is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Pioneers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.4 points scored. That’s 8.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pioneers have a 69.8 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Betting Trends
- LIU has covered the spread seven times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Sharks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of LIU’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Sharks record 73.5 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 74.6 the Pioneers allow.
- When LIU puts up more than 74.6 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread seven times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Pioneers have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Sacred Heart games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Pioneers average just 1.2 fewer points per game (71.9) than the Sharks give up to opponents (73.1).
- Sacred Heart is 4-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 73.1 points.
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of LIU’s 17 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, five games Sacred Heart played finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The Sharks average 73.5 points per game against the Pioneers’ 71.9, totaling 4.1 points under the game’s total of 149.5.
- The 147.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Sharks games is 145.0 points, 4.5 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- Pioneers games have an over/under of 141.8 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 19.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.7 BLK, 46.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (62-for-156)
- Eral Penn: 15.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 39.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (25-for-89)
- Isaac Kante: 11.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 49.2 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.0 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)
- Alex Rivera: 7.2 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 17.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (49-for-136)
- Nico Galette: 10.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 42.5 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (23-for-76)
- Aaron Clarke: 16.1 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Bryce Johnson: 5.8 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Alex Watson: 8.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (30-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.