The No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (17-2, 6-0 WCC) are heavy favorites (-21.5) as they try to build on a four-game road win streak when they take on the San Diego Toreros (13-9, 6-3 WCC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 149.5.
Gonzaga vs. San Diego Predictions
Gonzaga vs. San Diego Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Gonzaga games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 2.6 more points (152.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 4.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- San Diego has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- San Diego and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 136.8 total points, 12.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Toreros have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 1.0 point above their season-long scoring average.
Gonzaga vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 10-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 5-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 21.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Gonzaga have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 90.8 points per game, 26.9 more points than the 63.9 the Toreros give up.
- Gonzaga has a 9-7-1 record against the spread and a 17-2 record overall when putting up more than 63.9 points.
- San Diego is 12-8-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, San Diego’s games have hit the over nine times out of 20 chances.
- The Toreros score only 2.2 more points per game (68.1) than the Bulldogs give up (65.9).
- San Diego is 10-3 against the spread and 10-5 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Gonzaga vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- This season, Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 149.5 points 10 times.
- In San Diego’s 20 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 149.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158.9 points per game, 9.4 points more than the over/under of 149.5 for this contest.
- The 129.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 19.7 fewer than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 153.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Toreros games have an over/under of 135.4 points this season, 14.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 13.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 3.1 BLK, 63.3 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (26-for-57)
- Drew Timme: 18.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Andrew Nembhard: 10.2 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Julian Strawther: 12.5 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (36-for-95)
- Anton Watson: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.5 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Terrell Brown: 8.1 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 50.3 FG%
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.9 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.3 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Jase Townsend: 8.9 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.