The Georgia State Panthers (8-9, 2-4 Sun Belt) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Troy Trojans (14-7, 5-3 Sun Belt) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at GSU Sports Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.
Georgia State vs. Troy Predictions
Georgia State vs. Troy Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-6||137 points|
Georgia State vs. Troy Last 10 Games
- Georgia State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall during its last 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Panthers games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The Panthers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s 5.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 7.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Troy is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Troy games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 0.4 fewer points (136.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Trojans are scoring 67.9 points per game compared to their 71.4 season average.
Georgia State vs. Troy Betting Trends
- Georgia State has covered the spread four times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Georgia State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 72.1 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 65.7 the Trojans allow.
- When Georgia State scores more than 65.7 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Troy has covered the spread 11 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Trojans are 3-2 against the spread.
- Troy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Trojans put up an average of 71.4 points per game, just 3.6 more points than the 67.8 the Panthers give up.
- Troy is 10-2 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Georgia State vs. Troy Over/Under Trends
- This season, Georgia State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 137 points seven times.
- There have been nine Troy games that have finished with a combined score over 137 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.5 points per game, 6.5 points more than the over/under of 137 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.5 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Panthers have seen a 143.3 over/under in their games this season, 6.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this game’s over/under (137 points) and the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (136.3 points) this season.
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 12.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.0 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Corey Allen: 14.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.9 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (41-for-114)
- Justin Roberts: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Jalen Thomas: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.4 BLK, 42.3 FG%
- Nelson Phillips: 8.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
Troy Team Leaders
- Zay Williams: 8.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Efe Odigie: 11.0 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Duke Deen: 10.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.1 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (41-for-122)
- Desmond Williams: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (35-for-94)
- Khalyl Waters: 7.0 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.