The Florida International Panthers (12-9, 2-6 C-USA) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (6-14, 1-6 C-USA) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Ocean Bank Convocation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.
Florida International vs. Southern Miss Predictions
Florida International vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds
|Florida International||-7.5||131 points|
Florida International vs. Southern Miss Last 10 Games
- Florida International is 2-8-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final score of the last 10 Florida International games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 137.1 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is six points lower than their season-long average.
- Southern Miss has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Southern Miss and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 63 PPG season-long scoring average.
Florida International vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Florida International is 7-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Florida International’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances.
- The 72 points per game the Panthers score are only one more point than the Golden Eagles allow (71).
- When Florida International scores more than 71 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Southern Miss has covered the spread seven times this year (7-11-0).
- The Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 3-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Southern Miss have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Golden Eagles score an average of 63 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 68.8 the Panthers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.8 points, Southern Miss is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Florida International vs. Southern Miss Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Florida International games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 131 points.
- There have been 13 Southern Miss games that have finished with a combined score higher than 131 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 131 is four points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (72 points per game) and the Golden Eagles (63 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 139.8 points per game, 8.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Panthers have seen a 138.3 over/under in their games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates the average total points bet in Golden Eagles’ games (133.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (131 points).
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.4 PTS, 5.7 AST, 41.5 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (41-for-109)
- Denver Jones: 11.3 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Clevon Brown: 7.9 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (10-for-49)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 60 FG%
- Eric Lovett: 7.7 PTS, 31.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
Southern Miss Team Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson: 14.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52 FG%
- Isaih Moore: 11.2 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- DeAndre Pinckney: 8.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Jaron Pierre, Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (43-for-132)
- Walyn Napper: 4.9 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.