The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-14, 3-4 ASUN) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (13-9, 3-5 ASUN) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Farris Center as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:45 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 159.5.
FGCU vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
FGCU vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- FGCU has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- FGCU’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Eagles’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.7 points scored. That’s 15.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Central Arkansas has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Central Arkansas games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Sugar Bears games averaged 148.8 total points, 10.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sugar Bears’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.6, 0.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
FGCU vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- FGCU is 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 3-5.
- This season, FGCU’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Eagles put up 76.0 points per game, 6.8 fewer points than the 82.8 the Sugar Bears give up.
- FGCU is 2-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 82.8 points.
- Central Arkansas is 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Sugar Bears have gone 6-9 against the spread.
- This season, Central Arkansas’ games have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances.
- The Sugar Bears score an average of 72.3 points per game, only 0.4 fewer points than the 72.7 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.7 points, Central Arkansas is 4-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
FGCU vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (159.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, five of Central Arkansas’ games have ended with a score higher than 159.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.3 points per game, 11.2 points fewer than the total of 159.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 4.0 fewer points than the 155.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Eagles have seen a 142.8 average over/under in their games this season, 16.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Sugar Bears games have an over/under of 147.8 points this season, 11.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Kevin Samuel: 11.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.0 BLK, 64.2 FG%
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 19.7 PTS, 5.9 AST, 39.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (66-for-175)
- Cyrus Largie: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Caleb Catto: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (35-for-89)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.2 PTS, 32.3 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (39-for-120)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 13.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Camren Hunter: 13.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
- Jared Chatham: 8.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8.9 PTS, 55.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Collin Cooper: 10.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (45-for-115)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.