The Kennesaw State Owls (9-12, 4-4 ASUN) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (10-12, 2-6 ASUN) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena. The point total is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Eastern Kentucky vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
|Eastern Kentucky||-4.5||148.5 points|
Eastern Kentucky vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- Eastern Kentucky is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall during its past 10 matchups.
- Once in those 10 games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The Colonels’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 153.9 points scored. That’s 5.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Colonels’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 6.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kennesaw State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Kennesaw State games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 140.8 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Owls are scoring 69.5 points per game compared to their 74.2 season average.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Eastern Kentucky has registered a 7-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Colonels are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Eastern Kentucky have hit the over four times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 81.0 points per game the Colonels score are 12.2 more points than the Owls give up (68.8).
- Eastern Kentucky is 6-8 against the spread and 9-9 overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Kennesaw State is 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Owls have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- This year, Kennesaw State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances.
- The Owls put up only 1.0 more point per game (74.2) than the Colonels give up (73.2).
- When it scores more than 73.2 points, Kennesaw State is 6-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 148.5 points 11 times this season.
- This season, eight of Kennesaw State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- The Colonels average 81.0 points per game against the Owls’ 74.2, amounting to 6.7 points over the game’s over/under of 148.5.
- The 142 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.5 fewer than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Colonels have seen a 152.2 over/under in their games this season, 3.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.2 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (142.3 points).
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Devontae Blanton: 11.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Michael Moreno: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
- Cooper Robb: 10.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (49-for-127)
- Jannson Williams: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 45.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Curt Lewis: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Terrell Burden: 11.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Chris Youngblood: 13.2 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (37-for-103)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.4 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (33-for-104)
- Demond Robinson: 8.6 PTS, 56.3 FG%
- Brandon Stroud: 5.5 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.