The CSU Fullerton Titans (12-6, 5-1 Big West) host the Cal Poly Mustangs (5-13, 1-5 Big West) after winning six straight home games. The Titans are double-digit favorites by 12 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 129.
CSU Fullerton vs. Cal Poly Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-12||129 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. Cal Poly Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Titans games averaged 134.6 total points, 5.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Titans have scored 2.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cal Poly covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cal Poly games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Mustangs games averaged 3.4 fewer points (125.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mustangs have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 60.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread 10 times in 16 games with a set spread.
- This season, CSU Fullerton’s games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The Titans average 5.6 more points per game (72.2) than the Mustangs allow (66.6).
- CSU Fullerton is 6-2-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Cal Poly is 7-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mustangs are winless against the spread when they have played as 12-point underdogs or more (0-3).
- This season, Cal Poly’s games have hit the over five times out of 16 chances.
- The Mustangs’ 60.8 points per game are 6.7 fewer points than the 67.5 the Titans give up to opponents.
- Cal Poly is 2-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- This season, CSU Fullerton games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 129-point total 11 times.
- This season, six of Cal Poly’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 129 points.
- The Titans average 72.2 points per game against the Mustangs’ 60.8, amounting to 4.0 points over the game’s over/under of 129.
- This game’s total is 5.1 fewer points than the 134.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Titans have seen a 138.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this game’s over/under (129 points) and the average total points bet in Mustangs’ games (128.5 points) this season.
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 51.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Damari Milstead: 10.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Vincent Lee: 9.3 PTS, 56.0 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (14-for-50)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 13.3 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Camren Pierce: 8.2 PTS, 32.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Trevon Taylor: 8.8 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Kyle Colvin: 7.8 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Julien Franklin: 4.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.