The Western Michigan Broncos (4-17, 0-10 MAC) will try to end an 11-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Central Michigan Chippewas (4-13, 3-3 MAC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at McGuirk Arena as only 3-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.
Central Michigan vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Central Michigan vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
|Central Michigan||-3||144 points|
Central Michigan vs. Western Michigan Last 10 Games
- Central Michigan is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Chippewas games averaged 1.7 more points (145.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Chippewas have a points-per-game average 3.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Western Michigan is 0-10 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Western Michigan games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Broncos’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Broncos have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Central Michigan vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Central Michigan has covered the spread eight times this season (8-9-0).
- The Chippewas have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 3-point favorites (0-1).
- Central Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Chippewas score 12.8 fewer points per game (65.1) than the Broncos give up (77.9).
- Western Michigan has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-10-1).
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Broncos are 6-8-1 against the spread.
- Western Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Broncos put up an average of 65.6 points per game, 15.1 fewer points than the 80.7 the Chippewas give up to opponents.
- Western Michigan has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 80.7 points.
Central Michigan vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s total of 144 points nine times this season.
- This season, 10 of Western Michigan’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 144 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 144 is 13.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Chippewas (65.1 points per game) and the Broncos (65.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 158.6 points per game, 14.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Chippewas have seen a 145.3 over/under in their games this season, 1.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (144 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (141.3 points) this season.
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Kevin Miller: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 9.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Harrison Henderson: 10.1 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
- Brian Taylor: 6.6 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Oscar Lopez Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 19.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Markeese Hastings: 9.1 PTS, 8.8 REB, 49.7 FG%
- Mack Smith: 7.7 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Titus Wright: 5.0 PTS, 56.0 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 6.0 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.