The Belmont Bruins (16-5, 7-2 OVC) are heavy, 15.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Tennessee State Tigers (9-13, 4-6 OVC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Gentry Complex. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
Belmont vs. Tennessee State Predictions
Belmont vs. Tennessee State Betting Odds
Belmont vs. Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Belmont has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Belmont and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bruins games averaged 148.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bruins have a points-per-game average 3.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Tennessee State’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 4.1 fewer points (143.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.5, 5.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Belmont vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Belmont has covered the spread 14 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Bruins are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Belmont have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Bruins average 8.2 more points per game (79.7) than the Tigers allow (71.5).
- When Belmont scores more than 71.5 points, it is 12-4-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Tennessee State has covered the spread eight times this year (8-11-1).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Tennessee State’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Tigers score an average of 72.9 points per game, only 3.8 more points than the 69.1 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.1 points, Tennessee State is 6-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
Belmont vs. Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- Nine Belmont games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 147.5 points.
- There have been nine Tennessee State games that have ended with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The Bruins average 79.7 points per game against the Tigers’ 72.9, totaling 5.1 points over the game’s total of 147.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bruins have seen a 149.1 over/under in their games this season, 1.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 142.2 points this season, 5.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 15.0 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 54.6 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
- Grayson Murphy: 7.8 PTS, 6.0 AST, 2.3 STL, 52.2 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Will Richard: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Ben Sheppard: 15.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
- Luke Smith: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 11.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 50.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Kenny Cooper: 6.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Dedric Boyd: 10.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (42-for-120)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.