The Pittsburgh Panthers (8-13, 3-7 ACC) visit the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (17-5, 7-4 ACC) after losing six road games in a row. The Demon Deacons are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The point total is set at 134.5 for the matchup.
Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-13.5||134.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wake Forest games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Demon Deacons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.2 points scored. That’s 11.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Demon Deacons have a points-per-game average 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pittsburgh games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 5.6 fewer points (128.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their 61.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 13-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 5-2.
- Games involving Wake Forest have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The 79.3 points per game the Demon Deacons average are 14.2 more points than the Panthers allow (65.1).
- When Wake Forest scores more than 65.1 points, it is 12-7 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-10-0).
- The Panthers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have hit the over eight times this year.
- The Panthers put up an average of 61.5 points per game, 7.6 fewer points than the 69.1 the Demon Deacons allow.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wake Forest games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 134.5-point total 19 times.
- This season, seven of Pittsburgh’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- The Demon Deacons average 79.3 points per game against the Panthers’ 61.5, amounting to 6.3 points over the game’s over/under of 134.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.2 points per game, 0.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Demon Deacons have seen a 144.6 over/under in their games this season, 10.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates this game’s over/under (134.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (131.6 points) this season.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 53.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Jake Laravia: 14.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Dallas Walton: 7.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Daivien Williamson: 12.2 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (43-for-102)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.6 PTS, 42 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (47-for-130)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 15.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 8.6 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 41 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Femi Odukale: 11.5 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 4 PTS, 29.1 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (8-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.