The Virginia Tech Hokies (11-10, 3-7 ACC) are at home in ACC action against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-11, 2-7 ACC) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Hokies are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
|Virginia Tech||-10.5||133.5 points|
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Virginia Tech is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Virginia Tech games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Hokies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.5 points scored. That’s one fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Hokies are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia Tech has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Yellow Jackets games averaged 139.8 total points, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Yellow Jackets’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 66.1, 3.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech has put together a record of 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 10.5 points or more so far this season, the Hokies have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- Virginia Tech’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 70 points per game the Hokies average are only 0.8 more points than the Yellow Jackets give up (69.2).
- Virginia Tech is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-12-1).
- The Yellow Jackets have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Georgia Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Yellow Jackets score an average of 70 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 62.1 the Hokies allow.
- Georgia Tech is 5-7-1 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 62.1 points.
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- Virginia Tech and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 13 of Georgia Tech’s games have ended with a score higher than 133.5 points.
- The Hokies average 70 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 70, amounting to 6.5 points over the contest’s point total of 133.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.3 points per game, 2.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hokies have seen a 133.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Yellow Jackets’ games (139.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Virginia Tech Team Leaders
- Keve Aluma: 15.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
- Justyn Mutts: 10.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Hunter Cattoor: 10.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 49.6 3PT% (57-for-115)
- Nahiem Alleyne: 10.2 PTS, 35 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (38-for-103)
- Storm Murphy: 7.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (31-for-86)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 17.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (46-for-117)
- Jordan Usher: 15.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 48.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Khalid Moore: 6.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Deivon Smith: 5.2 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.