The VCU Rams (13-6, 6-2 A-10) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (14-7, 6-2 A-10) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Stuart C. Siegel Center as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 120.5.
VCU vs. Dayton Predictions
VCU vs. Dayton Betting Odds
VCU vs. Dayton Last 10 Games
- VCU is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- VCU’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 9.3 more points (129.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams have scored 4.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dayton has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The Flyers and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The Flyers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.4 points scored. That’s 10.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Flyers have a 65 points-per-game average, three points below their season-long scoring average.
VCU vs. Dayton Betting Trends
- VCU has gone 13-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Rams have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Rams average just 2.8 more points per game (63.5) than the Flyers allow (60.7).
- VCU has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 10-3 record overall when putting up more than 60.7 points.
- Dayton has put together a record of 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flyers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Dayton’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Flyers score an average of 68 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 58.9 the Rams give up.
- Dayton has put together a 10-8 ATS record and a 13-4 overall record in games it scores more than 58.9 points.
VCU vs. Dayton Over/Under Trends
- This season, VCU games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 120.5-point total 12 times.
- In Dayton’s 22 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 120.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.5 points per game, 11 points more than the over/under of 120.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.9 fewer points than the 119.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 128.3 points, 7.8 more than the over/under of 120.5 points for this contest.
- Flyers’ games have a total points bet of 132.7 points this season, 12.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 12.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.2 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- KeShawn Curry: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 7.8 PTS, 2.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Hason Ward: 5.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48 FG%
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.4 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 65.8 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Toumani Camara: 10.2 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Kobe Elvis: 7.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Mustapha Amzil: 5.7 PTS, 37 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (17-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.