The Lamar Cardinals (2-21, 0-8 WAC) will look to halt a 14-game losing streak when they visit the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (6-15, 1-8 WAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Vaqueros have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Lamar Predictions
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|UT Rio Grande Valley||-7.5||147.5 points|
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- UT Rio Grande Valley has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Vaqueros games averaged 149.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Vaqueros are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Lamar covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Lamar’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.8 points scored. That’s 12.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cardinals have a 54.6 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- UT Rio Grande Valley has covered the spread 10 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Vaqueros have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Vaqueros put up 72.7 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 66 the Cardinals allow.
- UT Rio Grande Valley has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 6-10 record overall when putting up more than 66 points.
- Lamar has covered the spread 10 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are 6-6 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of Lamar’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Cardinals’ 57 points per game are 21.5 fewer points than the 78.5 the Vaqueros allow to opponents.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- UT Rio Grande Valley and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 147.5 points 12 times this season.
- There have been six Lamar games that have finished with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The Vaqueros average 72.7 points per game against the Cardinals’ 57, amounting to 17.8 points under the game’s over/under of 147.5.
- This game’s over/under is three fewer points than the 144.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Vaqueros have seen a 147.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 136.5 points this season, 11 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
UT Rio Grande Valley Team Leaders
- Justin Johnson: 17 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Mike Adewunmi: 9.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Marek Nelson: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Ricky Nelson: 8.5 PTS, 43 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- RayQuan Taylor: 6.7 PTS, 59.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 13.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Lincoln Smith: 6.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 10.5 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 24 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Davion Buster: 11.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Brock McClure: 6.2 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.