The UNC Greensboro Spartans (12-9, 4-5 SoCon) host the VMI Keydets (12-10, 5-5 SoCon) in a matchup of SoCon teams at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The Spartans are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
UNC Greensboro vs. VMI Predictions
UNC Greensboro vs. VMI Betting Odds
|UNC Greensboro||-2.5||136.5 points|
UNC Greensboro vs. VMI Last 10 Games
- UNC Greensboro has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Spartans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.2 points scored. That’s 6.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Spartans have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- VMI covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 VMI games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Keydets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 149.1 points scored. That’s 12.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Keydets have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 79.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Greensboro vs. VMI Betting Trends
- UNC Greensboro has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- UNC Greensboro games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Spartans record 7.6 fewer points per game (64.1) than the Keydets allow (71.7).
- UNC Greensboro has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.7 points.
- VMI has gone 11-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Keydets are 7-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of VMI’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Keydets’ 79.3 points per game are 14.5 more points than the 64.8 the Spartans give up.
- VMI has put together a 10-4-1 ATS record and an 11-7 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
UNC Greensboro vs. VMI Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of UNC Greensboro’s 20 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 136.5 points.
- There have been 16 VMI games that have ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The Spartans average 64.1 points per game against the Keydets’ 79.3, amounting to 6.9 points over the matchup’s point total of 136.5.
- The 136.5 points these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Spartans games is 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Keydets’ games this season (146.3 points).
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.9 PTS, 7 REB, 46.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (48-for-108)
- Bas Leyte: 8.4 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Kobe Langley: 7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Kaleb Hunter: 8.4 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Dante Treacy: 5.9 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
VMI Team Leaders
- Jake Stephens: 18.8 PTS, 9.1 REB, 2.2 BLK, 53.9 FG%, 44 3PT% (48-for-109)
- Kamdyn Curfman: 17 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (82-for-204)
- Sean Conway: 9.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (41-for-123)
- Trey Bonham: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Honor Huff: 8.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.