The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (9-11, 6-2 Big South) visit the Hampton Pirates (6-12, 2-5 Big South) after winning four straight road games. The Spartans are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.5.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Hampton Predictions
South Carolina Upstate vs. Hampton Betting Odds
|South Carolina Upstate||-2.5||135.5 points|
South Carolina Upstate vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- South Carolina Upstate is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 South Carolina Upstate games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 138.9 total points, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Spartans have a points-per-game average 2.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Hampton has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Hampton’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Pirates games averaged 2.6 fewer points (132.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pirates’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 60, 1.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread 12 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- South Carolina Upstate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 71.7 points per game the Spartans score are 5.1 more points than the Pirates give up (66.6).
- South Carolina Upstate is 8-2-1 against the spread and 8-5 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Hampton is 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates are 7-9 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Hampton have hit the over six times this season.
- The Pirates score 9.8 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Spartans allow their opponents to score (71.5).
South Carolina Upstate vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 135.5 points 12 times this season.
- In Hampton’s 18 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 135.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.4 points per game, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 2.6 fewer points than the 138.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Spartans have seen a 140.4 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (136 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 14.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Jordan Gainey: 13.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (47-for-90)
- Dalvin White: 9 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (31-for-68)
- Josh Aldrich: 6.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Mysta Goodloe: 6.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 16.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Russell Dean: 13.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Deangelo Epps: 6.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Dajour Dickens: 4.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 54 FG%
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 5.4 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.