The Saint Louis Billikens (14-6, 5-2 A-10) bring a three-game winning streak into a road matchup with the George Mason Patriots (11-7, 4-1 A-10), who have won four straight. The Patriots are underdogs by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Predictions
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-1.5||136.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Billikens’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 7.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 4.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- George Mason is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- George Mason and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Patriots games averaged 1.6 fewer points (134.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Patriots have a 68.5 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- The Billikens are 9-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Saint Louis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Billikens average 13.5 more points per game (79.4) than the Patriots allow (65.9).
- When Saint Louis puts up more than 65.9 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- George Mason is 12-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Patriots went 6-1 against the spread.
- George Mason’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Patriots score an average of 71.7 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 66.8 the Billikens give up.
- George Mason is 11-5 against the spread and 10-5 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 136.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 12 of George Mason’s games have ended with a score higher than 136.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.1 points per game, 14.6 points more than the point total of 136.5 for this contest.
- The 132.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 143.1 over/under in their games this season, 6.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Patriots’ games have a total points bet of 139.6 points this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 10.3 PTS, 8.4 AST, 2.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Francis Okoro: 9.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 56.5 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 18.1 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (48-for-112)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.5 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 16.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 57.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 54.2 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (28-for-59)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (46-for-125)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (48-for-115)
- Xavier Johnson: 5.6 PTS, 40 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.