The Rhode Island Rams (11-7, 3-4 A-10) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Fordham Rams (9-10, 2-5 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 as 4-point favorites. The Fordham Rams have lost five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 126.5 points.
Rhode Island vs. Fordham Predictions
Rhode Island vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|Rhode Island||-4||126.5 points|
Rhode Island vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- Rhode Island has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past 10 Rhode Island Rams games averaged 9.6 more points (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Rhode Island Rams have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Fordham Rams games averaged 9.5 more points (136) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fordham Rams have scored 5.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Rhode Island vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- Rhode Island has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Rhode Island Rams have an ATS record of 6-4.
- Rhode Island games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 68.8 points per game the Rhode Island Rams score are only 0.2 more points than the Fordham Rams allow (68.6).
- Rhode Island is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- Fordham has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-8-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Fordham Rams have an ATS record of 8-4.
- Fordham games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Rams’ 69.2 points per game are 6.4 more points than the 62.8 the Rhode Island Rams give up.
- Fordham has put together a 10-5 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 62.8 points.
Rhode Island vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Rhode Island games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- There have been 16 Fordham games that have ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- The Rhode Island Rams average 68.8 points per game against the Rams’ 69.2, amounting to 11.5 points over the matchup’s point total of 126.5.
- The 131.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.9 more than the 126.5 total in this contest.
- The Rhode Island Rams have seen a 136.7 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (136.5 points) and this game’s over/under (126.5 points).
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 11.9 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 53.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Antwan Walker: 8.2 PTS, 62.1 FG%, 48 3PT% (12-for-25)
- Ishmael Leggett: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.9 BLK, 51.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.1 FG%, 35 3PT% (50-for-143)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.1 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (23-for-76)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Kyle Rose: 7.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.