Two struggling teams hit the court when the Radford Highlanders (6-14, 2-6 Big South) host the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (4-16, 1-7 Big South) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The Buccaneers are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game losing streak against the Highlanders, who have lost three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Radford vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Radford vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
Radford vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- Radford is 1-9-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those contests.
- Radford and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Highlanders games averaged 131.3 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Highlanders are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston Southern has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Charleston Southern and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Buccaneers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s 10 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 63.1, 5.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Radford vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Radford has registered a 5-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- Radford’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Highlanders put up 14.6 fewer points per game (62.7) than the Buccaneers allow (77.3).
- Radford has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.3 points.
- Charleston Southern has registered a 7-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 9.5 points or more, the Buccaneers have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- This season, Charleston Southern’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Buccaneers’ 68.8 points per game are just 0.2 fewer points than the 69 the Highlanders give up.
- When it scores more than 69 points, Charleston Southern is 3-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
Radford vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Radford’s 19 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- In Charleston Southern’s 20 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 132.5.
- The Highlanders average 62.7 points per game against the Buccaneers’ 68.8, totaling one point under the matchup’s point total of 132.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 13.8 fewer points than the 146.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Highlanders games is 132.3 points, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.1 points separates the average total points bet in Buccaneers’ games (141.6 points) and this game’s over/under (132.5 points).
Radford Team Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers: 8.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Rashun Williams: 9.4 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Dravon Mangum: 7.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.7 PTS, 62.8 FG%
- Bryan Hart: 9.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (56-for-159)
- Cheikh Faye: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.9 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (26-for-97)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 9 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (20-for-81)
- Deontaye Buskey: 8.6 PTS, 29.3 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (29-for-119)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8.2 PTS, 59.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.