The No. 4 Purdue Boilermakers (18-3, 7-3 Big Ten) are heavily favored (-10.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-7, 2-7 Big Ten) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Williams Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
Purdue vs. Minnesota Predictions
Purdue vs. Minnesota Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Minnesota Last 10 Games
- Purdue has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Purdue and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Boilermakers games averaged 146.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Boilermakers have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Golden Gophers games averaged 137.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Golden Gophers have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Purdue vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- Purdue has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-9-0).
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Boilermakers have an ATS record of 7-6.
- Purdue’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 84.5 points per game the Boilermakers record are 17.8 more points than the Golden Gophers give up (66.7).
- When Purdue totals more than 66.7 points, it is 10-8 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- Minnesota has compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Gophers have an ATS record of 4-1.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Golden Gophers put up only 0.6 more points per game (68.7) than the Boilermakers allow their opponents to score (68.1).
- Minnesota is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 68.1 points.
Purdue vs. Minnesota Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Purdue games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- There have been four Minnesota games that have ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Boilermakers average 84.5 points per game against the Golden Gophers’ 68.7, totaling 10.7 points over the game’s point total of 142.5.
- The 134.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.7 fewer than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- The Boilermakers have seen a 146 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 7.1 points more than the average over/under in Golden Gophers’ games this season (135.4 points).
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 12.5 PTS, 8.5 REB, 56.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Zach Edey: 15 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 70.8 FG%
- Jaden Ivey: 16 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (42-for-95)
- Sasha Stefanovic: 12.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (58-for-139)
- Mason Gillis: 6.1 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 51.2 3PT% (21-for-41)
Minnesota Team Leaders
- Payton Willis: 16.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.7 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (46-for-110)
- Jamison Battle: 16.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (44-for-120)
- E.J. Stephens: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Eric Curry: 7.2 PTS, 46.6 FG%
- Luke Loewe: 7.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.