The Miami Hurricanes (16-5, 8-2 ACC) are at home in ACC action against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (14-7, 7-3 ACC) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Hurricanes are 5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Miami vs. Notre Dame Predictions
Miami vs. Notre Dame Betting Odds
Miami vs. Notre Dame Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 146.1 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hurricanes have a points-per-game average three points above their season-long scoring average.
- Notre Dame covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Notre Dame games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 137.5 total points, seven fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Fighting Irish are scoring 70.1 points per game compared to their 70.2 season average.
Miami vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 11 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- The Hurricanes are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Hurricanes score 75.9 points per game, 9.9 more points than the 66 the Fighting Irish give up.
- When Miami scores more than 66 points, it is 9-7 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Notre Dame is 10-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Notre Dame games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Fighting Irish’s 70.2 points per game are only 1.2 fewer points than the 71.4 the Hurricanes allow to opponents.
- Notre Dame is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 71.4 points.
Miami vs. Notre Dame Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Miami games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- This season, six games Notre Dame played finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- The Hurricanes average 75.9 points per game against the Fighting Irish’s 70.2, amounting to 1.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.4 points per game, 7.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Hurricanes games is 142.9 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.4 points more than the average over/under in Fighting Irish’s games this season (137.1 points).
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
- Isaiah Wong: 16 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (30-for-94)
- Charlie Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (37-for-93)
- Jordan Miller: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7.4 PTS, 55 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (23-for-49)
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 11.7 PTS, 59.6 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.6 PTS, 50 FG%, 49 3PT% (48-for-98)
- Blake Wesley: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (36-for-115)
- Nate Laszewski: 9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 49.3 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (36-for-79)
- Prentiss Hubb: 8.1 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (30-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.