Two sliding teams hit the court when the Kansas State Wildcats (10-10, 2-6 Big 12) host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-10, 3-5 Big 12) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Cowboys, who have lost three straight. The point total for the matchup is 128.5.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-2||128.5 points|
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- Kansas State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 131.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma State covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma State’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 133 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 62.7 points per game compared to their 69.5 season average.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-10-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Kansas State’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Wildcats average only 0.2 more points per game (67) than the Cowboys allow (66.8).
- Kansas State is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Oklahoma State is 7-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Oklahoma State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this year.
- The Cowboys average 6.4 more points per game (69.5) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (63.1).
- Oklahoma State has put together a 5-6 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 128.5-point total nine times.
- In Oklahoma State’s 20 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 128.5.
- The total for the contest of 128.5 is eight points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (67 points per game) and the Cowboys (69.5 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 1.4 fewer points than the 129.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 132.5 average over/under in their games this season, four points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.2 points separates the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (136.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (128.5 points).
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 11 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Markquis Nowell: 11.2 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (25-for-87)
- Nijel Pack: 15.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (59-for-139)
- Selton Miguel: 7.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Ismael Massoud: 6.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.2 PTS, 2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.1 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 51.2 FG%
- Bryce Williams: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.6 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Bryce Thompson: 9.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.