The No. 11 Wisconsin Badgers (17-3, 8-2 Big Ten) visit the No. 18 Illinois Fighting Illini (15-5, 8-2 Big Ten) after winning four road games in a row. The Fighting Illini are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Illinois vs. Wisconsin Predictions
Illinois vs. Wisconsin Betting Odds
Illinois vs. Wisconsin Last 10 Games
- Illinois has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Fighting Illini’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.8 points scored. That’s 2.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Fighting Illini have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Wisconsin covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Wisconsin’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Badgers games averaged 139.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Badgers are scoring 76.4 points per game compared to their 72.4 season average.
Illinois vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Illinois has covered the spread nine times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Fighting Illini have an ATS record of 7-6 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Illinois’ games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Fighting Illini score 10.7 more points per game (77.2) than the Badgers give up (66.5).
- Illinois has a 9-6 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- Wisconsin has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-8-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Badgers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, 13 of Wisconsin’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Badgers put up an average of 72.4 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 65.8 the Fighting Illini give up.
- Wisconsin has put together a 9-6 ATS record and a 14-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
Illinois vs. Wisconsin Over/Under Trends
- Illinois and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (140.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been seven Wisconsin games that have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 140.5 is 9.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Illini (77.2 points per game) and the Badgers (72.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Fighting Illini games is 142.6 points, 2.1 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.2 points more than the average over/under in Badgers’ games this season (134.3 points).
Illinois Team Leaders
- Kofi Cockburn: 17.6 PTS, 9.7 REB, 58.9 FG%
- Trent Frazier: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
- Alfonso Plummer: 15.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (62-for-150)
- Jacob Grandison: 10.2 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (38-for-89)
- Da’Monte Williams: 3.9 PTS, 28.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Brad Davison: 15.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (56-for-144)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Steven Crowl: 9.1 PTS, 49 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.