The No. 6 Houston Cougars (18-3, 7-0 AAC) host the Tulane Green Wave (9-9, 6-3 AAC) after winning three home games in a row. The Cougars are heavy favorites by 16.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is 133.5.
Houston vs. Tulane Predictions
Houston vs. Tulane Betting Odds
Houston vs. Tulane Last 10 Games
- Houston is 10-0 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Cougars’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.5 points scored. That’s two fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have a points-per-game average 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tulane is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Tulane games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Green Wave’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 6.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Green Wave’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 73.7, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Houston vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-7-0).
- In games this season when favored by 16.5 points or more, the Cougars have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Houston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Cougars average 73.3 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 71 the Green Wave give up.
- When Houston scores more than 71 points, it is 10-3 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Tulane has covered the spread 11 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Green Wave have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Tulane’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Green Wave score 19.3 more points per game (73) than the Cougars give up (53.7).
- Tulane has put together an 11-7 ATS record and a 9-9 overall record in games it scores more than 53.7 points.
Houston vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- Six Houston games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points.
- In Tulane’s 18 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 133.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.3 points per game, 12.8 points more than the total of 133.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 124.7 points per game, 8.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cougars games is 132.3 points, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Green Wave’s games have a total points bet of 139 points this season, 5.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Houston Team Leaders
- Kyler Edwards: 14.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (56-for-146)
- Fabian White Jr.: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 46.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Josh Carlton: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Jamal Shead: 8.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.9 STL, 40.9 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Taze Moore: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 18.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (42-for-97)
- Kevin Cross: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (45-for-123)
- Sion James: 7.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- R.J. McGee: 5.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.