The High Point Panthers (9-12, 3-4 Big South) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (11-10, 5-3 Big South) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. High Point Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. High Point Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. High Point Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Gardner-Webb’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Runnin’ Bulldogs games averaged 11.4 more points (138.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- High Point has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 High Point games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 4.6 more points (132.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers have a 64.4 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Gardner-Webb vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has covered the spread nine times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Gardner-Webb games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs put up only 1.2 more points per game (70.7) than the Panthers allow (69.5).
- Gardner-Webb is 4-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- High Point has gone 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Panthers have gone 8-2 against the spread.
- This season, eight of High Point’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Panthers put up an average of 69.2 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 64.3 the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow.
- High Point has put together an 8-3 ATS record and a 6-8 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Gardner-Webb games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 127.5 points.
- A total of 15 of High Point’s games ended with a combined score higher than 127.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.9 points per game, 12.4 points more than the point total of 127.5 for this contest.
- The 133.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.3 more than the 127.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games is 140.3 points, 12.8 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.1 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (135.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (127.5 points).
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (54-for-137)
- Kareem Reid: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.3 FG%
- Lance Terry: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (32-for-101)
- Anthony Selden: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Jordan Sears: 8.2 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (17-for-73)
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 14.3 PTS, 8 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.4 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (42-for-121)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (46-for-120)
- Jaden House: 11.3 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 50.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.2 PTS, 50.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.