The Furman Paladins (16-7, 8-2 SoCon) host the Citadel Bulldogs (9-11, 3-6 SoCon) after winning eight home games in a row. The Paladins are double-digit favorites by 16 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The point total is set at 147.5 for the matchup.
Furman vs. Citadel Predictions
Furman vs. Citadel Betting Odds
Furman vs. Citadel Last 10 Games
- Furman is 7-3 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The Paladins and their opponents have combined to hit the over in two of those games.
- The past 10 Paladins games averaged 3.2 fewer points (144.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Paladins’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Citadel has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Citadel and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged two more points (149.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 73.6, 4.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Furman vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- Furman has registered a 13-7-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16-point favorites or more, the Paladins have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Furman have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Paladins record just 3.3 more points per game (78.1) than the Bulldogs allow (74.8).
- Furman is 10-3-1 against the spread and 13-2 overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- Citadel has covered the spread seven times this year (7-10-0).
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- This season, Citadel’s games have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances.
- The Bulldogs’ 78.2 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 67.9 the Paladins give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Citadel is 7-5 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
Furman vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- Five Furman games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- This season, eight games Citadel played finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.3 points per game, 8.8 points more than the over/under of 147.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 142.7 points per game, 4.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Paladins games is 144.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 151.4 points this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Furman Team Leaders
- Jalen Slawson: 15.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Mike Bothwell: 15.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Alex Hunter: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (78-for-189)
- Conley Garrison: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (52-for-109)
- Marcus Foster: 7.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 18.2 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Stephen Clark: 10.9 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 60.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Jason Roche: 13.4 PTS, 41 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (73-for-179)
- Tyler Moffe: 8.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (22-for-82)
- Rudy Fitzgibbons III: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (35-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.