The Drake Bulldogs (16-6, 7-2 MVC) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Indiana State Sycamores (9-11, 2-6 MVC) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Hulman Center as only 3-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Drake vs. Indiana State Predictions
Drake vs. Indiana State Betting Odds
Drake vs. Indiana State Last 10 Games
- Drake has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Drake and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 137.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 0.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana State is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Indiana State’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Sycamores’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Sycamores have scored 5.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Drake vs. Indiana State Betting Trends
- Drake has covered the spread seven times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs are 4-11 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Drake’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs average 75.4 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 70.3 the Sycamores give up.
- Drake is 5-9 against the spread and 13-3 overall when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- Indiana State has gone 9-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Sycamores are 6-8 against the spread.
- This year, 13 of Indiana State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Sycamores score an average of 72.4 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 66.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- Indiana State is 8-3 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
Drake vs. Indiana State Over/Under Trends
- Drake and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (142.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, 13 games Indiana State played finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this contest.
- The 137.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.3 fewer than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 3.2 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Sycamores’ games (141.6 points) this season.
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (52-for-150)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (27-for-84)
- D.J. Wilkins: 10.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 8.3 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 13.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Micah Thomas: 11.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (34-for-101)
- Xavier Bledson: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Cooper Neese: 12.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (36-for-117)
- Julian Larry: 5.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.