The Clemson Tigers (11-9, 3-6 ACC) host the Florida State Seminoles (13-7, 6-4 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Littlejohn Coliseum, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The Tigers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Clemson vs. Florida State Predictions
Clemson vs. Florida State Betting Odds
Clemson vs. Florida State Last 10 Games
- Clemson is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Clemson’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Florida State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Florida State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Seminoles games averaged 5.1 more points (142.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Seminoles’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 71.6, 1.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Clemson vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Clemson has covered the spread 12 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 7-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Clemson’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances.
- The Tigers record just 3.3 more points per game (73) than the Seminoles give up (69.7).
- When Clemson scores more than 69.7 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Florida State is 8-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Seminoles have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Florida State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Seminoles score an average of 72.9 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 67 the Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 67 points, Florida State is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Clemson vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Clemson and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 137.5 points 10 times.
- In Florida State’s 20 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 137.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 137.5 is 8.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (73 points per game) and the Seminoles (72.9 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.8 fewer points than the 136.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 134.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Seminoles’ games have a total points bet of 142 points this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- David Collins: 11.4 PTS, 7 REB, 1.8 STL, 53.6 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (13-for-27)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (50-for-121)
- Nick Honor: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
Florida State Team Leaders
- Anthony Polite: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Caleb Mills: 12.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Malik Osborne: 8.9 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Matthew Cleveland: 9.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.