The Chattanooga Mocs (18-4, 8-1 SoCon) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Samford Bulldogs (13-8, 3-6 SoCon) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Pete Hanna Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
Chattanooga vs. Samford Predictions
Chattanooga vs. Samford Betting Odds
Chattanooga vs. Samford Last 10 Games
- Chattanooga has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Chattanooga games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Mocs games averaged 5.2 fewer points (140.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mocs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Samford covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Samford’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.5 points scored. That’s three more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 72.5 points per game compared to their 74.8 season average.
Chattanooga vs. Samford Betting Trends
- Chattanooga has registered a 13-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mocs have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Chattanooga have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 76.8 points per game the Mocs score are just three more points than the Bulldogs allow (73.8).
- When Chattanooga puts up more than 73.8 points, it is 10-3 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Samford has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-9-0).
- The Bulldogs are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Samford’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 74.8 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 63.7 the Mocs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.7 points, Samford is 8-6 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
Chattanooga vs. Samford Over/Under Trends
- Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (145.5 points) six times this season.
- In Samford’s 18 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 145.5.
- The total for the contest of 145.5 is 6.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mocs (76.8 points per game) and the Bulldogs (74.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.5 points per game, eight points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mocs games is 7.2 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (148.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (145.5 points).
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 21.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 51.3 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (44-for-102)
- Silvio De Sousa: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (61-for-151)
- Darius Banks: 7.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- A.J. Caldwell: 5.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
Samford Team Leaders
- Ques Glover: 17.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Jermaine Marshall: 11.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Jaden Campbell: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Wesley Cardet Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Jacob Tryon: 5.5 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.