The Campbell Fighting Camels (12-7, 5-3 Big South) are favored (-1.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (9-13, 1-6 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Templeton Physical Education Center. The matchup has an over/under of 122.5.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- Campbell has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Campbell games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Fighting Camels’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 130 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Fighting Camels are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Presbyterian games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Blue Hose games averaged 9.2 more points (131.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Blue Hose have a 63.3 points-per-game average, 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Campbell has covered the spread eight times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Fighting Camels are only 2-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 68.2 points per game the Fighting Camels average are just 1.3 more points than the Blue Hose give up (66.9).
- Campbell is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Presbyterian is 10-9-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Hose have gone 8-5 against the spread.
- Presbyterian’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Blue Hose’s 66.8 points per game are only 4.9 more points than the 61.9 the Fighting Camels give up to opponents.
- Presbyterian has put together a 5-4-1 ATS record and an 8-5 overall record in games it scores more than 61.9 points.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- This season, Campbell games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 122.5-point over/under 13 times.
- A total of 16 of Presbyterian’s games ended with a combined score over 122.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 122.5 is 12.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Camels (68.2 points per game) and the Blue Hose (66.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 6.3 fewer points than the 128.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Fighting Camels have seen a 130.2 over/under in their games this season, 7.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Hose’s games have a total points bet of 134.1 points this season, 11.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 10.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Ricky Clemons: 9.7 PTS, 64.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jordan Whitfield: 12.3 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 16.7 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (39-for-151)
- Winston Hill: 11.6 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Brandon Younger: 6.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.