The Arkansas Razorbacks (16-5, 5-3 SEC) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game win streak when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (6-15, 1-7 SEC) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at Stegeman Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 152.5 for the matchup.
Arkansas vs. Georgia Predictions
Arkansas vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Arkansas is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Arkansas’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Razorbacks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 7.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Razorbacks have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia is 1-9 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Georgia’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 7.1 fewer points (145.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 72.3 points-per-game average, 1.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Arkansas vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Arkansas has put together an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Razorbacks have an ATS record of 6-5.
- This season, 12 of Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Razorbacks score 78.3 points per game, only two more points than the 76.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- When Arkansas puts up more than 76.3 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Georgia has covered the spread seven times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Georgia’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up just 2.6 more points per game (70.9) than the Razorbacks give up (68.3).
- Georgia is 6-5 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
Arkansas vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (152.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, nine games Georgia played finished with a combined score higher than 152.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.2 points per game, 3.3 points fewer than the point total of 152.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 7.9 fewer points than the 144.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Razorbacks games is 6.5 points fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 141.8 points this season, 10.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.8 PTS, 2.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (44-for-145)
- Jaylin Williams: 9.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 50 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Au’Diese Toney: 11.1 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Davonte Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Stanley Umude: 10 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Braelen Bridges: 12.6 PTS, 63 FG%
- Aaron Cook: 9.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (20-for-71)
- Kario Oquendo: 12.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (15-for-69)
- Noah Baumann: 9.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (44-for-104)
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim: 7.5 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 29 3PT% (20-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.