The UMBC Retrievers (9-10, 4-4 America East) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (9-12, 5-4 America East) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at SEFCU Arena. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.5.
Albany (NY) vs. UMBC Predictions
Albany (NY) vs. UMBC Betting Odds
|Albany (NY)||-2.5||131.5 points|
Albany (NY) vs. UMBC Last 10 Games
- Albany (NY) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Great Danes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 129.4 points scored. That’s 2.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Great Danes have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UMBC is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- UMBC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Retrievers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 11.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Retrievers have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Albany (NY) vs. UMBC Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) is 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes have not covered the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites (0-3).
- This season, Albany (NY)’s games have hit the over five times out of 19 chances.
- The 62 points per game the Great Danes average are 7.9 fewer points than the Retrievers give up (69.9).
- Albany (NY) has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when putting up more than 69.9 points.
- UMBC has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-9-0).
- The Retrievers are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- UMBC’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Retrievers put up an average of 72.5 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 66.1 the Great Danes allow.
- UMBC has put together a 6-2 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Albany (NY) vs. UMBC Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Albany (NY)’s 19 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 131.5 points.
- In UMBC’s 16 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 131.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.5 points per game, three points more than the total of 131.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136 points per game, 4.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Great Danes have seen a 133.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Retrievers’ games have a total points bet of 142.6 points this season, 11.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Paul Newman: 4.6 PTS, 60.9 FG%
- Justin Neely: 6.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 14.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Darnell Rogers: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (30-for-99)
- L.J. Owens: 10.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (40-for-90)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.5 PTS, 51 FG%
- Jacob Boonyasith: 5.6 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.