The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (7-12, 1-7 AAC) visit the Wichita State Shockers (10-8, 1-5 AAC) after losing five road games in a row. The Shockers are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Predictions
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Last 10 Games
- Wichita State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Wichita State’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- In the past 10 games, the Shockers are scoring 2.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Tulsa is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Tulsa games have surpassed the set total six times.
- In their last 10 games, the Golden Hurricane have a 70.2 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Wichita State has covered the spread seven times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Shockers have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Wichita State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Shockers put up only 1.4 fewer points per game (68.4) than the Golden Hurricane give up (69.8).
- When Wichita State puts up more than 69.8 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Tulsa is 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Tulsa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Golden Hurricane’s 69 points per game are just 3.8 more points than the 65.2 the Shockers give up to opponents.
- Tulsa has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 65.2 points.
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 10.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Tyson Etienne: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (47-for-145)
- Dexter Dennis: 8.1 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 27 3PT% (20-for-74)
- Morris Udeze: 10.6 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 5.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 42 3PT% (42-for-100)
- Sam Griffin: 16.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (44-for-118)
- Darien Jackson: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 55.1 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Rey Idowu: 7.1 PTS, 49.5 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.1 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.