The Western Michigan Broncos (4-16, 0-9 MAC) will try to stop a 10-game losing streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-13, 2-6 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Huskies have lost five games in a row.
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Western Michigan is 0-10 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Northern Illinois has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Northern Illinois’ last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 69.2, 6.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Western Michigan has covered the spread seven times in 17 games with a set spread.
- This season, 11 of Western Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Broncos score 66.1 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than the 71.7 the Huskies allow.
- Western Michigan has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when putting up more than 71.7 points.
- Northern Illinois has put together a 9-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 7-8.
- Games involving Northern Illinois have hit the over eight times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Huskies’ 62.7 points per game are 15.3 fewer points than the 78.0 the Broncos allow.
- Northern Illinois has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 0-2 overall record in games it scores more than 78.0 points.
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 19.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (63-for-171)
- Markeese Hastings: 9.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 50.0 FG%
- Mack Smith: 7.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Titus Wright: 5.3 PTS, 56.0 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 6.0 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (13-for-42)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.5 PTS, 2.0 STL, 35.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (35-for-100)
- Keshawn Williams: 15.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Kaleb Thornton: 8.3 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Anthony Crump: 6.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 4.9 PTS, 46.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.