The Boston College Eagles (9-11, 4-6 ACC) are underdogs (by 8 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Virginia Cavaliers (12-9, 6-5 ACC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET.
Virginia vs. Boston College Predictions
Virginia vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Virginia vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Virginia is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Virginia games has exceeded the set total five times.
- In the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 0.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Boston College has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Boston College’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the Eagles have a 63.0 points-per-game average, 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Virginia vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Virginia has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Games involving Virginia have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Cavaliers record just 3.2 fewer points per game (62.7) than the Eagles give up (65.9).
- Virginia has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.9 points.
- Boston College has compiled a 10-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Eagles put up 5.9 more points per game (65.7) than the Cavaliers allow (59.8).
- Boston College has put together an 8-6 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 59.8 points.
Virginia Team Leaders
- Reece Beekman: 8.2 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Jayden Gardner: 14.3 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (28-for-110)
- Kihei Clark: 9.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.3 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 59 FG%
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 13 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 8 PTS, 8 REB, 39 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Quinten Post: 8.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (24-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.