The UNLV Rebels (12-9, 4-4 MWC) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (9-9, 3-4 MWC) in a matchup of MWC teams at Thomas & Mack Center, starting at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. The Rebels are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
UNLV vs. Nevada Predictions
UNLV vs. Nevada Betting Odds
UNLV vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- UNLV is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- UNLV’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Rebels’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 10.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rebels’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Nevada is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its past 10 games.
- Nevada’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 148 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNLV vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- UNLV has covered the spread seven times this season (7-13-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Rebels are 5-6 against the spread.
- UNLV games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 71.1 points per game the Rebels put up are the same as the Wolf Pack give up.
- UNLV is 6-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 75.6 points.
- Nevada has gone 5-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, seven of Nevada’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Wolf Pack’s 74.2 points per game are 7.6 more points than the 66.6 the Rebels give up.
- Nevada has put together a 4-9 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
UNLV vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of UNLV’s 20 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- This season, eight games Nevada played finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 146.5 is 1.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (71.1 points per game) and the Wolf Pack (74.2 points per game).
- The 142.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.3 fewer than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- The Rebels have seen a 135.8 average over/under in their games this season, 10.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (149.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (146.5 points).
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 21 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (50-for-138)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 9.6 REB, 48 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Donovan Williams: 13.2 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.1 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Michael Nuga: 6.3 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 18.3 PTS, 6.2 AST, 42.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Desmond Cambridge: 15.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (48-for-147)
- Will Baker: 11.6 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Warren Washington: 9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Kenan Blackshear: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.