The Creighton Bluejays (13-7, 4-4 Big East) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the No. 17 UConn Huskies (15-4, 6-2 Big East) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 134.5 in the matchup.
UConn vs. Creighton Predictions
UConn vs. Creighton Betting Odds
UConn vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- UConn is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UConn games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 3.6 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Creighton is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Creighton’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Bluejays games averaged 138.1 total points, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bluejays have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 66.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
UConn vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- UConn is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9 points or more, the Huskies have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, 12 of UConn’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Huskies score 16.4 more points per game (79.4) than the Bluejays give up (63.0).
- UConn has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when putting up more than 63.0 points.
- Creighton has gone 9-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bluejays are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Creighton’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Bluejays’ 66.4 points per game are only 2.4 more points than the 64.0 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.0 points, Creighton is 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
UConn vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of UConn’s 18 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 134.5 points.
- This season, 12 games Creighton played finished with a combined score over 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.8 points per game, 11.3 points more than the point total of 134.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 7.5 fewer points than the 127 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 139.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bluejays’ games have a total points bet of 138.3 points this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Adama Sanogo: 12.9 PTS, 7 REB, 1.9 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Andre Jackson: 7.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.6 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Tyrese Martin: 11.3 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.1 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 3.1 BLK, 66.9 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 12.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Alex O’Connell: 12.8 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.