The No. 23 Texas Longhorns (16-5, 5-3 Big 12) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 14 Texas Tech Red Raiders (16-5, 5-3 Big 12) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at United Supermarkets Arena.
Texas Tech vs. Texas Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Texas Betting Odds
Texas Tech vs. Texas Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Texas Tech games has surpassed the set total five times.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Raiders have a points-per-game average 4.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Texas covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Longhorns have a 65.5 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas Tech vs. Texas Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 14-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders have an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Texas Tech have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Red Raiders record 74.8 points per game, 20.3 more points than the 54.5 the Longhorns give up.
- When Texas Tech scores more than 54.5 points, it is 13-6 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- Texas has covered the spread nine times this season (9-11-0).
- The Longhorns have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Texas have hit the over eight times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Longhorns put up an average of 68.7 points per game, 8.4 more points than the 60.3 the Red Raiders allow.
- Texas is 9-7 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scores more than 60.3 points.
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 13.5 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 46.0 3PT% (23-for-50)
- Kevin McCullar: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Kevin Obanor: 10.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Davion Warren: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Adonis Arms: 8.4 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Marcus Carr: 10.6 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
- Andrew Jones: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.8 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Tre Mitchell: 8.9 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.