The No. 22 Tennessee Volunteers (14-6, 5-3 SEC) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Texas A&M Aggies (15-6, 4-4 SEC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET.
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Tennessee covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tennessee games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The Volunteers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 5.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Texas A&M is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Texas A&M games have gone over the set total seven times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have a 72.4 points-per-game average, 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 12.5 points or more, the Volunteers are 5-3 against the spread.
- Tennessee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The 73.5 points per game the Volunteers score are 9.1 more points than the Aggies give up (64.4).
- Tennessee has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when putting up more than 64.4 points.
- Texas A&M has put together a 10-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, Texas A&M’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 20 chances.
- The Aggies put up 11.3 more points per game (73.8) than the Volunteers give up (62.5).
- Texas A&M has put together an 8-8-1 ATS record and a 14-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.5 points.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 14.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (59-for-154)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 8.4 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 6.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.1 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (25-for-91)
- John Fulkerson: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.0 FG%
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 60.0 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 9.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Marcus Williams: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Andre Gordon: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.2 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (32-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.