The California Golden Bears (9-12, 2-8 Pac-12) visit the Stanford Cardinal (12-7, 5-4 Pac-12) after losing seven straight road games. The Cardinal are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
Stanford vs. Cal Predictions
Stanford vs. Cal Betting Odds
Stanford vs. Cal Last 10 Games
- Stanford is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Stanford games has exceeded the set total three times.
- During their past 10 games, the Cardinal have a points-per-game average 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cal has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cal games have exceeded the set total five times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Golden Bears are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 64.9 season average.
Stanford vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Stanford is 8-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over nine times this season.
- The 67.9 points per game the Cardinal record are just 1.9 more points than the Golden Bears allow (66.0).
- Stanford is 4-5-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 66.0 points.
- Cal has covered the spread 13 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Golden Bears went 5-4 against the spread.
- Cal games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Golden Bears average only 4.5 fewer points per game (64.9) than the Cardinal allow (69.4).
- Cal is 8-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 11.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Spencer Jones: 8.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.1 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Brandon Angel: 8.4 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 13.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 60.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Grant Anticevich: 10.4 PTS, 7 REB, 38.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
- Joel Brown: 5.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Jalen Celestine: 6.1 PTS, 43 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.