The Siena Saints (8-8, 5-3 MAAC) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Canisius Golden Griffins (7-14, 3-7 MAAC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Times Union Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Siena vs. Canisius Predictions
Siena vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Siena vs. Canisius Last 10 Games
- Siena has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Siena and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Saints’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 131.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Saints have a points-per-game average 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Canisius covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The Golden Griffins and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The past 10 Golden Griffins games averaged 8.4 more points (143.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Golden Griffins are scoring 67.4 points per game compared to their 69.3 season average.
Siena vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Siena is 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Siena games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Saints record 6.6 fewer points per game (65.6) than the Golden Griffins allow (72.2).
- Siena is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Canisius has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-11-0).
- The Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 4-7 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of Canisius’ games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Golden Griffins’ 69.3 points per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the 70.1 the Saints give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.1 points, Canisius is 2-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Siena vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- This season, Siena games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 135.5-point over/under eight times.
- This season, 11 games Canisius played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.9 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the total of 135.5 for this game.
- The 142.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.8 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Saints games is 134.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- Golden Griffins’ games have a total points bet of 144.5 points this season, nine points more than the over/under for this game.
Siena Team Leaders
- Jackson Stormo: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.3 FG%
- Anthony Gaines: 9.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Nick Hopkins: 8.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 47.3 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Colby Rogers: 14.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (42-for-92)
- Jared Billups: 6.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 12 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (26-for-92)
- Jordan Henderson: 9.9 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (35-for-116)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.4 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.9 PTS, 51 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Malek Green: 11 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.