The No. 15 Providence Friars (18-2, 8-1 Big East) are 2-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (12-8, 3-5 Big East) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Carnesecca Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Providence Predictions
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Providence Betting Odds
|Saint John’s (NY)||-2||–|
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Providence Last 10 Games
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint John’s (NY) games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Red Storm’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Providence has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Providence and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Friars have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Providence Betting Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-8-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Red Storm have an ATS record of 4-5.
- This season, eight of Saint John’s (NY)’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Red Storm put up 75.5 points per game, 11.5 more points than the 64.0 the Friars allow.
- Saint John’s (NY) is 6-6 against the spread and 11-4 overall when scoring more than 64.0 points.
- Providence has put together a record of 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Friars have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Providence’s games have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances.
- The Friars’ 69.9 points per game are just 0.1 fewer points than the 70.0 the Red Storm give up.
- When it scores more than 70.0 points, Providence is 4-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 18.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.4 BLK, 42.3 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (41-for-114)
- Posh Alexander: 13.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 9.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Montez Mathis: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Joel Soriano: 5.9 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 51.2 FG%
Providence Team Leaders
- Noah Horchler: 9.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.0 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (34-for-81)
- Nate Watson: 13.5 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Al Durham: 13.7 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (19-for-77)
- Justin Minaya: 6.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Jared Bynum: 7.3 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.