The Duquesne Dukes (6-12, 1-5 A-10) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (13-8, 4-4 A-10) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Richmond vs. Duquesne Predictions
Richmond vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Richmond covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Richmond’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Spiders games averaged 3.9 more points (142.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spiders’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Duquesne has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Duquesne games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Dukes games averaged 0.9 more points (139.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Dukes have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Richmond vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Richmond has put together a record of 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Spiders are 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The 73.5 points per game the Spiders average are just 2.1 more points than the Dukes allow (71.4).
- When Richmond puts up more than 71.4 points, it is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Duquesne has put together a record of 6-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Dukes are 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, 10 of Duquesne’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Dukes put up an average of 67.3 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 70.1 the Spiders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.1 points, Duquesne is 5-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Richmond vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Richmond’s 21 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 138.5 points.
- In Duquesne’s 19 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 138.5.
- The Spiders average 73.5 points per game against the Dukes’ 67.3, totaling 2.3 points over the contest’s point total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.5 points per game, three more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spiders have seen a 143.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Dukes’ games (138.1 points) this season.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.5 PTS, 6.1 AST, 3.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (46-for-142)
- Tyler Burton: 16.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Grant Golden: 15.2 PTS, 52 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.6 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.2 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (38-for-114)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.4 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 44.6 FG%, 13.5 3PT% (5-for-37)
- Leon Ayers III: 12 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.6 FG%, 27 3PT% (24-for-89)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (26-for-62)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Jackie Johnson III: 9.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (25-for-60)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.