The Ball State Cardinals (10-10, 5-4 MAC) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Ohio Bobcats (16-3, 7-1 MAC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Convocation Center Ohio as big, 12-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 145.5 in the matchup.
Ohio vs. Ball State Predictions
Ohio vs. Ball State Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Ball State Last 10 Games
- Ohio is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Ohio’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.0 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 1.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Ball State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Ball State’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 149.9 total points, 4.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their 74.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Ohio vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Ohio has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-9-0).
- The Bobcats are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Ohio’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bobcats put up 73.9 points per game, only 2.1 fewer points than the 76.0 the Cardinals allow.
- Ohio is 4-3 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 76.0 points.
- Ball State has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-10-0).
- The Cardinals have not covered a spread when playing as at least 12-point underdogs (0-2).
- Games involving Ball State have hit the over nine times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Cardinals’ 74.6 points per game are 8.4 more points than the 66.2 the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- Ball State is 9-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
Ohio vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Ohio’s 18 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- This season, 13 games Ball State played finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The Bobcats average 73.9 points per game against the Cardinals’ 74.6, amounting to 3.0 points over the game’s point total of 145.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.2 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bobcats games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (147.8 points).
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.0 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (27-for-65)
- Jason Carter: 14.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (13-for-61)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Miles Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Ben Roderick: 7.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (14-for-70)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 12.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Payton Sparks: 12.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 54.5 FG%
- Luke Bumbalough: 11.7 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (52-for-140)
- Miryne Thomas: 10.7 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Demarius Jacobs: 6.9 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.