The Louisville Cardinals (11-10, 5-6 ACC) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the North Carolina Tar Heels (15-6, 7-3 ACC) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at KFC Yum! Center. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
North Carolina vs. Louisville Predictions
North Carolina vs. Louisville Betting Odds
|North Carolina||-3.5||145.5 points|
North Carolina vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- North Carolina is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- North Carolina’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Tar Heels games averaged 0.8 fewer points (144.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tar Heels have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Louisville covered the spread once in its last 10 contests while putting together a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisville’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Cardinals’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 7.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Carolina vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 9-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- North Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The 78 points per game the Tar Heels put up are 10 more points than the Cardinals give up (68).
- North Carolina has a 9-9 record against the spread and a 14-5 record overall when putting up more than 68 points.
- Louisville is 6-14-1 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are winless against the spread when they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more (0-4).
- Louisville’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Cardinals put up just 3.2 fewer points per game (68.3) than the Tar Heels give up (71.5).
- When it scores more than 71.5 points, Louisville is 4-6 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
North Carolina vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of North Carolina’s 21 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- This season, six games Louisville played finished with a combined score over 145.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.3 points per game, 0.8 points more than the total of 145.5 for this matchup.
- The 139.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are six fewer than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Tar Heels have seen a 148.8 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 138.8 points this season, 6.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 16.3 PTS, 12 REB, 1.6 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- Caleb Love: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.2 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (48-for-111)
- Brady Manek: 13 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- RJ Davis: 13.7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (36-for-86)
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black: 3.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 47.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Jarrod West: 6.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.8 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Noah Locke: 9.8 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (48-for-131)
- Dre Davis: 7.5 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Matt Cross: 6.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.