The Mississippi State Bulldogs (13-7, 4-3 SEC) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the South Carolina Gamecocks (13-7, 4-4 SEC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Humphrey Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Mississippi State vs. South Carolina Predictions
Mississippi State vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Mississippi State vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Mississippi State covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Mississippi State games has gone over the set total eight times.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 South Carolina games have exceeded the set total five times.
- During the last 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring 69.4 points per game compared to their 71.9 season average.
Mississippi State vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Bulldogs went 7-3 against the spread.
- This season, Mississippi State’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The 74.2 points per game the Bulldogs record are 6.9 more points than the Gamecocks give up (67.3).
- Mississippi State has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 12-4 record overall when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- South Carolina has put together a record of 10-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 1-4.
- South Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Gamecocks’ 71.9 points per game are 5.2 more points than the 66.7 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- South Carolina has put together an 8-1 ATS record and a 10-0 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 18.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- Shakeel Moore: 10.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.1 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.0 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 63.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (38-for-123)
- Wildens Leveque: 7.8 PTS, 63.4 FG%
- James Reese: 10.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Devin Carter: 8.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 8.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.