The Michigan Wolverines (10-8, 4-4 Big Ten) are heavy favorites (-14.5) as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-15, 0-10 Big Ten) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Crisler Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 144.5.
Michigan vs. Nebraska Predictions
Michigan vs. Nebraska Betting Odds
Michigan vs. Nebraska Last 10 Games
- Michigan is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Michigan’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 137.3 total points, 7.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Nebraska covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Nebraska games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Cornhuskers games averaged 147.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cornhuskers have scored 2.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Michigan vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Michigan is 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 72.3 points per game the Wolverines record are 5.7 fewer points than the Cornhuskers give up (78).
- Michigan has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 78 points.
- Nebraska has covered the spread 10 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point underdogs or more, the Cornhuskers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This year, Nebraska’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances.
- The Cornhuskers’ 72.3 points per game are just 4.7 more points than the 67.6 the Wolverines give up.
- Nebraska is 8-5 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
Michigan vs. Nebraska Over/Under Trends
- Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 144.5 points five times this season.
- There have been 14 Nebraska games that have finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.6 points per game, 0.1 points more than the point total of 144.5 for this game.
- The 145.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.1 more than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Wolverines games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Cornhuskers’ games (146.1 points) and this game’s over/under (144.5 points).
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 17 PTS, 8.2 REB, 58.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Eli Brooks: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- DeVante Jones: 8.6 PTS, 46 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Caleb: 10.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Moussa Diabate: 9.2 PTS, 55 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
Nebraska Team Leaders
- Alonzo Verge Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Bryce McGowens: 16.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
- Derrick Walker: 9.5 PTS, 68.3 FG%
- C.J. Wilcher: 7.6 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Keisei Tominaga: 7 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (33-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.